- 1 1/2 oz Mezcal
- 1/2 oz Fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz Cinnamon syrup
- Absinthe rinse
- Shaved cinnamon for garnish
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into an absinthe rinsed cocktail glass. Garnish with shaved cinnamon.
Source: Adapted from Death & Co
The perfect autumnal companion
- 2 oz Barr Hill Tom Cat barrel aged gin
- 1 1/2 oz spiced apple cider
- Dash of cinnamon syrup
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
Shake all ingredients and strain into a coupe glass.
Source: Adapted from John Redding and Lisa Redding-Harrington