Ingredients: (Makes 2)
- 1/2 cup rhubarb “syrup”
- 1/2 cup Gran Centenario Reposado Tequila
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tsp minced rosemary
- 1 cup ice
- To make rhubarb syrup bring 1/2 cup water, 2 chopped stalks of rhubarb and a dollop of honey to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until rhubarb softens and releases juices. Pour into a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside in a bowl to cool. Note, this is not really a syrup but more like a mousse consistency.
- Dip glasses in lime juice and salt. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blast on high until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with a rhubarb stalk or rosemary sprig (or both!)